Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Star Wars Ballet

So I stumbled across this little video today as one of my friends posted it up on his facebook wall. I really was quite disturbed by the content.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5WWc03qCM8&feature=player_embedded

So I guess tons of C3POs and Darth Vaders enjoy dancing together in a fictional environments, kinda like the special backgrounds in The Terminator.

It is interesting to note how this might play into my overall schema about Star Wars. Although I am not an enthusiast of Star Wars, I do enjoy the movies but fan culture like this "Star Wars Ballet" makes me wonder how good was the original content if fan narratives portray these characters as dancers in a very bad video.

It is also extremely late, so I might read this post in the morning and realize it is garbage. Anyways

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment