Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Funny Or Die

I really liked the Farah Brother's just do it attitude. It was a relief to find out that you can still be successful without being bogged down by studios in hollywood. They took a risk and turned out to be pretty successful which is comforting, especially knowing how many people get stuck climbing their way to the top.

I had no idea that celebrities and directors go to funny or die and ask for work. But it makes sense with the way they described how many productions they turn out in a month. Each video it sort of like a break to do something funny and if it's successful great but if it flops oh well there are plenty more. It made me think about the way I approach my own projects. Maybe I should start doing short quick projects in between of big projects just get stuff out of my system and relieve some stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment