Thursday, October 6, 2011

Apple's Influence

While looking for things to post on, I realized it would be foolish to ignore the passing of Steve Jobs. The theory behind being hacked in at all times would be much weaker without the massive technology that Apple has made. As I'm writing this on my Mac, while my iphone is in my pants pocket with earphones hanging out of my shirt, and my itunes is normally always in the background of my computer, it's hard to deny that I'm always jacked in, and normally to Apple instruments.

But I'm thankful, Steve Jobs. Because I love being jacked in to his products. And I could write how his products have changed lives and improved things for the better, but in general, I just love my Mac, my iPhone, my iTouch, and I really really want an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment