Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just For Sheila

I'm no Trekkie (I dug the new one, but apparently that's the last thing a Trekkie wants to hear?), but I thought I would share this fun list:

http://gammasquad.uproxx.com/2011/10/25-actors-and-celebrities-you-didnt-know-appeared-in-star-trek#page/1

1. Does it kill you that Seth MacFarlane is in on this?
2. How hilariously inappropriate is Jason Alexander's make-up?
3. Sarah Silverman? : o..
4. RELEVANCE: Kurtwood Smith (best known now for That 70s Show) appeared three separate times, and was also the Tigers-loving baddie in Robocop. Never misses a game.

I anticipate no credit for this post.

1 comment:

  1. It is funny--I was just commenting to Mark Kligerman about all the random Trek guest stars. Apparently Jason Alexander IS a Trekkie.
    Also, Kurtwood Smith is always, in my mind, Red Forman first and then the Robocop uber-baddie second. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete