Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Avengers

I just watched the trailer for the upcoming film The Avengers, and I could not be more excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zatgnqdIefs

They even have Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, in which this is an All-Star cast with amazing superheroes and cyborgs.  My favorite part is Tony Stark saying "Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist" in response to what he is without his suit, which shows how well Robert Downey Jr. IS Iron Man.  He fits the characteristics and personality so well, I could not see anyone else as an actor portraying Iron Man other than Robert Downey Jr.

1 comment:

  1. This movie really does look like it will impress and I have been keeping updated with all the news surrounding it since shooting first began. One problem I have though is we have not seen any good footage of Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. I don't know if he is going to play a smaller role in the movie or just keeping him more of a secret but I would like to see more of him in the footage in the future.

    ReplyDelete