Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Official "The Amazing Spider-Man" Poster


The first of many official Spiderman posters has arrived. I think this is a very cool poster and will definitely raise some hype for the movie. Another site compared it to the Star Wars: Episode I poster that had Anakin Skywalker's shaddow on a wall that was in the form of Darth Vader and said that this was just a ripoff of that. Either way I think that this is a great start for the movie posters. People may be skeptical of Marc Webb's version of the Spiderman series but I am nothing but excited to see what he creates.

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome poster. I checked out the Star Wars poster and I definitely see why it would be considered a rip-off.
    Here is the link to the star wars one if any one was curious.

    http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1010/139952.1010.A.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these two posters are in different contexts, one shows the juxtaposition of good vs. evil, whereas this showcases the spider logo which is the iconography of Spiderman, both which are considered good and not evil.

    ReplyDelete