Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dark Knight Rises & Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol


Starting today, certain IMAX theaters that are showing Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol will also be showing the prologue of Dark Knight Rises during the previews. Moviegoers will get a glimpse of Bane, who is shaping up to be a daunting and exciting villain in this newest installment.

For those of you who are looking to see this in theaters, the closest one is the Henry Ford IMAX in Detroit.

Click here for additional information.

2 comments:

  1. I caught the prologue (but not M:I4) on Tuesday at the Henry Ford. The action was great as one could predict with a Nolan film, but seriously, I couldn't understand anything that Bane was saying. There are going to have to be some major audio overhauls before the movie comes out to make sure people can follow what's going on. If you thought the Batman voice was bad, just wait.

    (All of that being said, it was still pretty awesome.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it! I still have yet to see the prologue but am dying to! Nolan has yet to disappoint me so I am definitely looking forward to seeing this. It is disappointing to hear that Bane is hard to understand though. Yes, Batman is hard to understand at times and bringing in another voice like that doesn't seem like it adds anything for me. I pictured Bane's voice as more of a Mafia leader for some reason but I won't pass any judgement until I actually see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete